Delta Green RPG (Slipcase Edition) (Free PDF Included!)
The Horror Classic Returns
Born of the U.S. government’s 1928 raid on the degenerate coastal town of Innsmouth, Massachusetts, the covert agency known as Delta Green opposes the forces of darkness with honor but without glory. Delta Green agents fight to save humanity from unnatural horrors—often at a shattering personal cost.
In Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game, the players are those agents. They fight to save human lives and sanity from threats beyond space and time. Delta Green’s percentile-based rules are compatible with 20 years’ worth of Delta Green scenarios and source-books.
Delta Green includes two full-colour rule-books:
The ENnie Award-winning AGENT'S Handbook features rules for creating agents and playing the game. It includes:
- Rules for creating agents, with dozens of professions from throughout the U.S. government and the civilian world.
- Rules for tense, fluid investigations; players who use their agents' skills in clever ways have the best chance to succeed—and survive.
- Nerve-wracking rules for combat, where random disasters can undo the most careful planning and the human psyche is as vulnerable as the body.
- Mind-melting Sanity rules, which see agents gradually and inevitably deteriorate from too much exposure to trauma—and sometimes snap in an instant from overwhelming terror.
- Rules for “home” scenes where players can see what their agents are fighting for.
- Intuitive rules for equipment and assets, which let you determine on the fly whether something is available without having to plan it out ahead of time.
- Dossiers of the federal agencies most likely to be featured in Delta Green games, focusing on the details players want to know when they play their agents.
The ENnie Award-winning HANDER'S GUIDE is written for the game moderator who presents the mysteries and horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos. It includes:
- A history of the world of Delta Green from prehuman history to the present day, with campaign tips and scenario seeds on every page.
- Horrifying rituals, unnatural entities, and reality-shattering Great Old Ones.
- Rules for creating new threats to shock and terrify your agents.
- The secretive Delta Green organization in deep and disturbing detail—and the other ruthless conspiracy that claims it is the real Delta Green.
- Guidelines for creating original scenarios and campaigns using the resources in this book.
- “Operation FULMINATE: The Sentinels of Twilight,” a sample scenario, ready to play.
Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game is supported by 20 years of scenarios and sourcebooks, with more to come.
A universe of cosmic terror lurks, just out of sight. Can your agents stand against it?
The Dice Cup Shipping, Delivery & Collection Terms:
We post to the UK only, and offer local delivery within 20 miles. We also offer collection from the store.
Local delivery will be done on Sundays weekly or earlier if convenient.
We aim to post all orders received before 12 noon on the following day.
New releases will be shipped, at latest, one day after we have received them into our stock.
During the run up to Christmas and during other busy periods (including when we have a sale) there may be short delays in dispatching goods due to the volume of orders.
Games are sent by Royal Mail or DPD Local Courier for heavier orders.
All orders over 2 Kilos will be sent by DPD. DPD is a next working day delivery service (i.e. Monday to Friday). The charge is based on the rate for the weight of the games. We will confirm that the games have been shipped by email.
In most cases deliveries should arrive one working day after the order is placed (during the Christmas period deliveries may take longer to arrive). If there are postal strikes or severe weather these times can be significantly longer. We reserve the right to substitute one mail service for another if it is equivalent and will result in the games being delivered faster than by Royal Mail. Please note that all orders for large quantities of games will ship by courier.
The collection option is only available for those that are able to come to the store during our opening hours.
Please check Facebook for what these are as they will change as Covid restrictions change. Currently we are open AT LEAST from 11am-6pm each day. Please bring some ID as well as proof of purchase when picking up your games.
We reserve the right to change the method of shipment and there may be a surcharge if the actual delivery cost is great than the amount charged.