Cyberpunk Red RPG Core Rulebook (Comes with Free PDF!)
Welcome to the Time of the Red, Choomba! The Megacorporations spent decades wrecking everything and in the aftermath of their last War, everyone has to fend for themselves.
But that’s just fine. You can handle it. After all, in a world of vicious boostergangs, rampaging cyborgs, corporate assassins, and nihilistic doomsday cults, there’s only one rule: Always take it to the Edge.
Take the big risks, get the big rewards. Be the action, start the rebellion, light the fire. Never drive slow when you can blaze a trail.
You’ve hooked your Militech pistol to the interface in your brain; upgraded your cybernetic fist with carbo-glas blades; and installed cybereyes that can pierce through the red haze like morning fog. There’s a world full of opportunities out there, just waiting for the right Edgerunner. Maybe that’s you.
Cyberpunk RED is the latest edition of the classic tabletop roleplaying game of the Dark Future and encompasses everything you need to explore the post-War world of the Time of the Red, including:
- A dense, deep-dive into the history and geography of Night City and the greater Cyberpunk world, and plenty of the lore about the Time of the Red.
- Ten unique Roles for you to play: charismatic Rockerboys, lethal Solos, quick-hacking Netrunners, inventive Techs, lifesaving (and taking) Medtechs, hard-hitting Medias, duty-bound Lawmen, scheming Execs, clever Fixers, and range-riding Nomads.
- A huge collection of useful tools, powerful weapons, protective armor, and gleaming cyberware to help you rule the Street.
- Three Screamsheet adventures to show you what Cyberpunk is all about.
- Pregenerated opponents perfect for populating the Combat Zones and Corporate compounds, plus encounters that use them to bring the City to life.
As part of our partnership with Bits and Mortar, we'll send you the pdf copy of this book once payment has been completed!
The Dice Cup Shipping, Delivery & Collection Terms:
We post to the UK only. We also offer collection from the store.
We aim to post all orders received before 12 noon on the following day.
New releases will be shipped, at latest, one day after we have received them into our stock.
During the run up to Christmas and during other busy periods (including when we have a sale) there may be short delays in dispatching goods due to the volume of orders.
Games are sent by Royal Mail or DPD Local Courier for heavier orders.
All orders over 2 Kilos will be sent by DPD. DPD is a next working day delivery service (i.e. Monday to Friday). The charge is based on the rate for the weight of the games. We will confirm that the games have been shipped by email.
In most cases deliveries should arrive one working day after the order is placed (during the Christmas period deliveries may take longer to arrive). If there are postal strikes or severe weather these times can be significantly longer. We reserve the right to substitute one mail service for another if it is equivalent and will result in the games being delivered faster than by Royal Mail. Please note that all orders for large quantities of games will ship by courier.
The collection option is only available for those that are able to come to the store during our opening hours.
Please check Facebook for what these are as they will change as Covid restrictions change. Currently we are open AT LEAST from 11am-6pm each day. Please bring some ID as well as proof of purchase when picking up your games.
We reserve the right to change the method of shipment and there may be a surcharge if the actual delivery cost is great than the amount charged.